Call for Nominations
The Community Health Services Organization (CHSA), also known as the Regina Community Clinic, strives to improve the health and well-being of its members, patients, and the people of our community. To do this, the CHSA needs people like you to become directors and provide the link between the CHSA and the people it serves. As a director, you will join others in the community who share the vision of the Regina Community Clinic. CHSA members will elect three Board positions at the Annual General Meeting held on:
DATE: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Please stand for election, encourage others to do so or send us the names of people who may be interested.
We have a nine person Board of Directors.
If elected, you will need to:
- Participate in monthly Board meetings, at least one Board committee, and CHSA membership meetings with social activities.
- Follow the Board of Directors code of conduct.
- Contribute to Board decisions by preparing for meetings and bringing concerns to the table.
- Provide leadership and direction for the organization.
- Promote our model of primary health care delivery to our community of members, staff, and the public.
For information, please contact Tammy Pinon firstname.lastname@example.org